Registration is closed.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
(by 02 Oct, 2018)
(from 03 Oct, 2018)
(23 - 27 Oct, 2018)
|Plastic surgeons - ESPRAS Members 1||€700||€870||€980|
|Plastic surgeons & other Specialities - Non ESPRAS Members 1||€800||€970||€1080|
|Trainees, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Medical Students 2||€300||€400||€500|
|1-Day Participation 3||€300||€350||€400|
|Exhibitor Registration 4||€100||€100||€100|
|Accompanying Person Package 5||€150||€150||€150|
|Gala Dinner 6||€100||€100||€100|
|Master Classes 7||€50||€50||€50|
|1st European Refresher Course in Aesthetic Surgery (EuRCAS) 8||€100||€150||€175|
Authors must register and pay for their registration in order to be included in the scientific programme.
1. Full Registrations to the conference include: Access to the conference, conference bag, conference material, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Drink and Welcome Reception.
2. Trainees, Nurses, Health Professionals and Medical Students include: Access to the conference, conference bag, conference material, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Drink and Welcome Reception.
Valid evidence of status must be provided by emailing email@example.com. Dated ID cards or a letter from the Head of Department on letterheaded stationery are accepted.
3. 1-Day Registrations include: Access to the conference, conference material, day coffee breaks and day lunches only. Please indicate in the notes of your registration order on which day you will be attending.
4. Exhibitor Registrations include: Access to the conference, conference material, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Drink and Welcome Reception.
5. Accompanying Person Packages include: Access to Poster area, Welcome Drink, Welcome Reception and a half-day Excursion.
6. Gala Dinner: Participation to the Gala dinner is provided separate from all registration types. - Limited availability
7. Master Classes include: Access to the selected morning class. More information can be found here. - Limited availability
8. 1st European Refresher Course in Aesthetic Surgery (EuRCAS) includes: Access to the Training session on the 23rd of Oct, 2018. More information available here.