Registration is open.
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or they may choose to pay through the bank. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is easy to use, secure, and can be completed in a few minutes.
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book and pay for further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
(by 30 May, 2018)
(31 May - 17 Oct, 2018)
(23 - 27 Oct, 2018)
|Plastic surgeons - ESPRAS Members 1
|Plastic surgeons & other Specialities - Non ESPRAS Members 1
|Trainees, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and Medical Students 2||€300||€400||€500|
|1-Day Participation 3||€300||€350||€400|
|Exhibitor Registration 4||€100||€100||€100|
|Accompanying Person Package 5||€150||€150||€150|
|Gala Dinner 6||€100||€100||€100|
|Master Classes 7||€50||€50||€50|
|European Course in Plastic Surgery 8||t.b.a.||t.b.a.||t.b.a.|
1. Full Registrations to the conference include: Access to the conference, conference bag, conference material, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Drink and Welcome Reception.
Authors must select and pay for a full registration type in order to be included in the scientific programme.
2. Trainees, Nurses, Health Professionals and Medical Students include: Access to the conference, conference bag, conference material, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Drink and Welcome Reception.
Valid evidence of status must be provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Dated ID cards or a letter from the Head of Department on letterheaded stationery are accepted.
3. 1-Day Registrations include: Access to the conference, conference material, day coffee breaks and day lunches only. Please indicate in the notes of your registration order on which day you will be attending.
4. Exhibitor Registrations include: Access to the conference, conference material, daily coffee breaks, daily lunches, Welcome Drink and Welcome Reception.
5. Accompanying Person Packages include: Access to Exhibition & Poster area, Welcome Drink, Welcome Reception and a half-day Excursion.
6. Gala Dinner: Participation to the Gala dinner is provided separate from all registration types. - Limited availability
7. Master Classes include: Access to the selected morning class. More information will be available shortly. - Limited availability
8. European Course in Plastic Surgery includes: Access to the Training session on the 23rd of Oct, 2018. More information will be available shortly.