About the Conference
ESPRAS, the European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, is the representative of the National Societies of plastic surgery in Europe. Its aim is to facilitate contacts among the various National Societies through European meetings, National appointed meetings and plastic surgery reviews. Each member of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery and Aesthetic society in Europe is therefore a member of ESPRAS (over 6000 members).
Cyprus Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
The Cyprus Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery was founded in 1993 by Doctors L. Dimitriou, A. Kammitsis, N. Mantas, C. Merezas and F. Philippou.
The goals and objectives of the society are:
- The protection and safeguarding of the health of our patients.
- The monitoring and implementation of codes of medical ethics by all our members.
- The Scientific upgrading and promotion of issues related to our specialty.
- Our contribution to the development and improvement of provided health services.
- The Collaboration with other Cyprus medical societies and active participation and cooperation with other European and international scientific organizations.
- Organization of conferences, workshops and training programs for medical professionals and the public.
- Promoting trade issues and taking part on the decisions of the Cyprus Medical Association.